GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

11.5, page-7

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    i totally agree tadewi

soooo much upside to this company at the moment, watso bangs on about same crap blah blah blah but he has absolutely no idea what is in ground either in parker range or pilbara and at the moment finding a substantial iron ore tonnage with samples of 60% i guarantee one thing you will not see these prices again.

drilling starts in a few weeks for gold and iron ore soon after, could be an excellent few months ahead.

if big tonnage is found either on gold or iron ore watch him disappear, if they don't he will stick around like a bad smell to say i told you so.

Parasites like that have one agenda and that is to drive the stock down.

i bought into this comapny for the gold and iron ore tennements they currently hold and i await the results for the tonnage in the ground to decide either to hold or sell. I have had lengthy conversations with management and i am confident this company will succeed in the future.

just remember this is a exploration company that owns 4 tennements in the pilbara area with rock chip samples of 60% once tonnage results come out will put a real value on this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.