3DM 0.00% 0.0¢ 3d medical limited

11.5c Close - Reality Check Time?

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    A fall from 19.5c to a close of 11.5c in 5 trading days- 58% wiped off the SP in 1 week is gotta hurt by anyones language.

As Share2 had mentioned if u HAD got in at 0.05 then its different matter, but sorry mate, opportunity cost is just that- its gone- funds gone (paper loss which could be been real $ ) which could have been invested elsewhere. One of my 1st and most painful rules of stock investing is to not fall in love with a stock. 2nd one that followed that one was to set tight stops in your trades. I am the 1st to admit I'm still learning to perfect those rules LOL.

I remember jumping onto this stock purely on technical trend and was lucky to exit at a great profit at 19.5c! Also fully disclosed when I re-entered in low-mid teens thinking I got a decent buy... and with a SP of 11.5c now, I am joining the hurting club! The stock, from the price history I assume 5-5.5c to be this stock trading as the new Entity, to the peak of 19.5c last week - is a trading range of about 14c. Thats just about a 60% pullback. I would say that it is hitting retrace points which normally technically would warrant a rebound or rebounds.

But it is just a mathematically derived guidelines, very useful for prediction, but for all chart technicians, know there is more than one way to read a chart...

I am concerned with posts with Headings like 25c targets, or 3DM is "heading to Market Cap of 5Bill" ( sorry that would be you Smok123 ) then its goes heaps of thumbs up! Either by other possibly bogus posters, or worst still, if they are genuine newbie investors in the Stock Market. Garbage is one word that comes to mind, not in the comment, as free space is allowed, but on the basis of the claim itself. Optimism is fine and commended! Thank you Miladin as your optimism is always banked up with genuinely useful information Im sure you believe in and offer to help posters.

But others, just roughly, Kmickel and smok123, barrajob- bad posts, blind optimism under the guise of "DYOR" just doesn't cut it. The shocking thing is the dozens of thumbs up for these one liner potentially comedians... then we saw decent contrarian posts... just off top of my head, I think Bahar made a call for 12c for a decent retrace, I think Share2 said similar about 10-12 bottom out... and either NO thumbs up or maybe even crucified by some unknown posters with less than 100 posts... I think I rem another post he made "profit take 2" or something, and Warnie replied " it was about the only sensible thing" on the thread. I think all those threads were largely drowned out by the "noise". When reality check time- retrace has come true. Well I'll join that contrarian group if thats the way it is, it makes a healthy forum.

I only challenge those who made those other extravagant calls when the SP was already 18-19c to surface, when the SP has fallen, to reply on their outraguous claims- but most often they disappear. Unfortunate most often their threads also are read and thumbed up the most, most probably by holder's "hope". What I fear more is the more nefarious possibility, ( it is a public forum after all ) of nameless posters "on the pay" by various institutions to post here as its a part of their job to spruik a direction. Its been probably said a 1000 times in various threads but I feel its time to mention it again in 3DM, which is now just flooded with high vols of posts, most of it one-liners, sky-high rants - in case there is still a couple of you out there really invested into this stock and wanting to make some sense of this stuff you are reading.

I think with time observing, its easy to see who is who. Most of us geniunely have a stake in a stock and go in to find out more about it, as Amused Observer, Miladin and SRB123 have always responded with their opinion and research- I appreciate and thank their input to my queries- but it is fair to say bad calls are made as well as good. Keekasneak, not picking on you mate, and I'll try to write with assumptions your intentions are good with your 157 posts and your call on a "Bullish 10/20d cross Next leg up"... you clocked 20 thumbs up and again I will assume with a grain of salt of all those are genuine thumbs ups...Im just saying it would be good when a poster who claims they bought massively, then get it so wrong in a call, come out with a explanation of say, " where they thought the chart interpretation went wrong". That way, we all learn from it instead of just the blind optimism that sort of post can bring.

And now, I am seeing posts about ppl dissatisfied about the hype?

I would say with prejudice beware what you read, you never know who is writing them- but you do know who are the real ppl after a while, good to meet some of you, and we get it wrong too. Is it time for 3DM is bounce at 11.5c? Well with such a strong, well supported run, a fall to 11.5c has only just brought it back to RSI50, slow Stoch suffered a full cycle down but now is just touching or about to cross, hopefully up, it's also getting near key retrace points... reckon the chances are better now than when it was when 14c and about to topple off that shoulder- I knew I should have set a tight stop! I would be very very cautious though about anyone who bangs on about being certain of a specific re-rentry price! It could be tomorrow, it could be under 9c?

Fact is, nobody knows. I know that there are many holders holding at lower prices than the SP now even after this large fall, and foundation holders and directors share values appear to be around 0.5 of a cent, guys who have been around 3DM longer than me like SRB123 might have more detail on that. I do also believe the chance of a grass root stock going to become the next big thing, but a holding a stock unquestionably on could be, maybe, potentially could send someone broke 1000 times to 1. So dont believe the guys who posts headings about 25c targets or sky high valuations. And maybe the guy saying the SP looks overbought, though unpopular superficially, might actually have something worth your while to hear, and your best friend at the right time.

Good Luck all investors, traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.