3DM 0.00% 0.0¢ 3d medical limited

11.5c Close - Reality Check Time?, page-5

1. 3,697 Posts.
    This was released mid last year before the ball got rolling on the RTO.

Safety Med stating "..potential for significant increase in shareholder value over the medium to long term."

The announcement further advises that 3DM "..currently focuses it's activities on the twin technology platforms of  3D printing and holographic projection."

So two 'initial' streams of revenue..
    But since then 3DM have expanded their revenue stream by securing exclusive reseller rights to Mach 7 Technology.

By adding an effective information management system to their suite of "exclusive" products currently on offer they now have an opportunity to create and grow from a third revenue stream.

Personalised medicine is the future. It is undeniable. It is the natural evolution of medicine. Improving patient specific analysis to improve overall patient outcomes. If Mach 7 streamlines data capture at "Cloud" level to improve efficiencies at the clinician level and information can be easily shared as stated by 3DM between hospitals, clinics and the like (reducing double handling.. Time is money..) then to me this is very appealing.

Where I'm lacking atm is a drill down into the  quality and effectiveness of the products on offer.

Given they are clear first movers into the space of "Bioprinting" in Australia and 3D Printing is their expertise at face value this remains extremely appealing to me regardless of recent market volatility.

Product strength and marketing are key.
    Who is in charge of marketing? What is their background? What are their business successes or failures?
    More I need to drill down into..

So far they have a promising start in the field of medical technology with the signing of CAJ. TLS LOI was unexpected.
    This fuelled the initial hype that sent buyers giddy.

Everybody needs to relax. This is currently a high risk speculative stock for sure. However.. I'd rather be balls deep in a tech medical services provider than an ailing resources or materials company. At least at the moment.

There are contract announcements to come and an announcement regarding involvement with an organisation the likes of the Heart Foundation or similar appears likely. The more positive announcements regarding details of existing and the signing of new contracts will see this share price north soon enough.

http://safemed.com.au/uploads/safetymed/140623 Heads of Agreement to Acquire 3D Medical Limited.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.