ARR 6.00% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

11 cents, would still be cheapest REE, page-23

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    There are two forces that affect share prices
    Technical - PE, NTA, Div Yield, ease of entry by other competitors etc. For junior miners without income other technical factors are considered as Sovereign risk, nearby infrastructure, supply/ demand metrics of the resource, target resources through to measured resources, likely future CAPEX and OPEX to extract the mineral, environmental considerations etc.
    Niobium is a sober voice on HC who is looking through a technical lens and could be a valuable long term contributor to this forum.
    The second force affecting share prices, particularly speculative mining and tech stocks, is emotion. ie fear and greed. In the short run markets are often governed by emotion. Buffet often quotes that apocryphal saying that a market can remain irrational for longer than you can remain solvent. That applies to under valuations but conversely markets and or individual stocks can remain overvalued for extended periods.
    I believe ARR, which I have held for over 5 years, has just entered the early days of irrational exuberance. I believe that 0.20 is not irrational in the coming month. In Jan 2018 ARR/BPL reached 0.13 on a lot less resources and less blue sky and cash and near cash than it has now. We are in a unique position where we have bipartisan agreement in the USA that the USA and Allies are dangerously exposed to Chinas control of global rare earth production, supply and pricing. There is fear underpinning their response and they will do what it takes to get control of these critical elements needed for the modern greening economy and for defence. I believe the pot for subsidies will be open ended for the next few years.
    ARR moved yesterday onto the radars of momentum traders ie we went up 54% on the ASX which Prawn man highlights. This very statistic will have registered on tens of thousands of screens including brokers, analysts, journalists, institutions, superannuation funds, long term investors, day traders and the Hot Copper forum.
    Once ARR registers in the USA financial media we are off to the races.
    I hold shares in BRN AXE and TNT. These have been 10 baggers and have all exhibited some very emotional trading. For BRN I have witnessed the insane FOMO traders coming in and the HC forum postings reaching fever pitch. They have all seen subsequent profit taking. I believe that there is a strong chance we will see FOMO in ARR during October as every man/ woman and his/her dog pile in and sellers pull back for fear of selling to cheaply.
    It is important that we do not attack technically focussed posters like Niobium when profit taking takes place after a potential FOMO orgy.
    This is a sound company. We are in the right place at the right time. The directors have a lot of merchant banking experience and know exactly how to position this company in the corporate world. They have considerable mining experience and the ability to bring ARR to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $66.55K 254.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 22564 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 7577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.