AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

11 Hours, page-76

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Yawn For future reference do not reply to my post. Ive already corrected you once and this will be the second time. There won't be a third from me.

1- the rightful landowner were included. The process for registering landowner from customary landowners was not followed correctly. Two title changes were made from the first meeting held at the iron bottom hotel (or some sheet I can't recall the name off the top of my head) to the second meeting. It was a incorrect registering process of name, not a incorrect name been registered.

2- who said kolosori is going to retender as you claim? You must know more then the SI Gov.

3- kolosori PL was granted before SJ's PL, that's why drilling commenced at kolosori first. Before you crap on with your theories, Axiom had and still has the correct and legal customary landowners. The CoA clearly ruled SMM LOI was invalid due to land banking, but they ruled SMM were not given the appropriate notification on cancellation of their LOI. Therefor Everything after that was void. Which anyone who followed the High court case knows SMM had allegations of illegally obtaining offical SI Gov documents, and doctoring offical SI Gov documents. Along with corruption from former CEO Abe to the then SI mines minister. The their claims that they didn't receive correct noticifaction IMO was bullocks.

User show some respect to other posters here. I think the majority of posters are quiet intelligent and are well up to speed on Axioms situation. As such most here know what the CoA judges did was correct, but it also let the SI Gov off the hook. Axiom IMO have grounds to take the SI Gov to court for damages, as we did nothing wrong. We were awarded a LOI full stop, but that would give us zero chances of any future developments in the future. It let SMM off the hook big time. Again IMO SMM should be sitting in a international court Om right now, answering for their serious crimes. Makes me wonder why the CoA judges didn't even rule on this.

The CoA was and is a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.