AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Well of course John Sullivan qc would say that ......that is why...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Well of course John Sullivan qc would say that ......that is why his so called landowners complained at the landowner/Sig meeting of SMM causing hatred among landowners , he also represented SMM i did not hear him gloating about a Victory to those pricks because they lost out in every way..the facts remain the landowners are now included and their land could still not be proven as being theirs so the land they occupy has been added to shut them up...also in future the chiefs will have the final say......NEW LEGISLATION ....this will effectively stop this from happening again....great victory for Sullivan he lost the main event THE LANDOWNERS was his saving face.
    as for AVQ they had already committed funds to Isabel these funds were allocated by Instos for Isabel , so they could not redirect funds to SJ ...cant you get that ......15 ml from Gunvor.....5 mil from inco all for Isabel ...then they raised funds for SJ I was one who contributed along with a few others on this site.......THEY WERE ALREADY COMMITTED TO ISABEL they had to show the High court they were genuinely inhibited by the caveat from SMM so they would have looked silly having got the caveat lifted then not proceeding dont you think.....its nearly the same as contempt to apply to have an injunction lifted then not proceeding on the basis of their Argument to have it lifted.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.