AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

11 Hours, page-97

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I aint debating squat User!

You'll note I never comment on the specifics, for I have my opinions, and I keep them to myself.

I post because I get sick and tired of you belting the tripe out of people invested in here! I don't want to hear it, and it is obvious, others don't! Sure don't sound to me as if you got many friends in here, hence again, the Electroinc anonymous age which gives you carte blanche to p0st on!

I been here for 6 years, I can see whats going on but I haven't taken it upon myself to be the saviour of the world/new investors.

The decisions I have made are mine, as are those of the 'new investors you want to save! Hope you don't influence someone only for it to come good (which by the way I think it will!)

Those quotes you refer to are as old as the hills. Invest4It hasn't even been on for 6 months!! They were uttered by some and haven't been repeated for ages, so raising them again is just attempting to justify your, what I refer to as, incessant rants.

You are like my mother-in-law, not always right, but never wrong (and yeh I saw you take the pill in one of your last posts as 'your bad')

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.