A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

$11 tomorrow, page-14

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    I disagree. The Synlait facility upgrade was only finished late last year. It takes 3-4 months to produce IF - so any additional powder ordered with the increased capacity will only be hitting the shelves about now. Also, obviously a2 are not trying to meet demand for IF in a hurry- they have been incrementally increasing their orders through Synlait over the last few years to manage the inventory and growth rates responsibly (and to maintain the premium brand status I guess). I think they will be looking increase profit and revenue roughly in line with last year - approx 57% headline revenue growth and 200% NPAT growth.
    Perhaps when Jane H takes over the chiefs seat in July we may see a more aggressive approach to growth, but for now under Geoff - it's conservative, measured and incremental month on month growth, which has been an excellent strategy this far.
    One thing i haven't factored in is the sale of a2 adult milk powder and US / U.K./ Singaporean fresh milk sales - but I don't think they will be adding a huge amount of sales or growth yet. Also we don't know if there was a financial settlement reached with Lion - this could be a surprise boost to the financials.
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_: 20/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.