11 yo shoots 8 yo, page-54

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Personally, given the amount of violence in our society...the pubs, the druggies, the domestics, the random beatings. If we had as many guns as the USA and were able to carry small-arms...I think our murder rate by gun violence, would actually exceed theirs. A couple reasons, most of theirs - happen in the cities - and we are almost exclusively cities based on population. Reason number two, our legal system is soft as baby goose down on criminals....so no real punishments befitting the crime. And the jails are almost Sheraton in their comfort levels. Reason number three - we channel our violence on sport, exhibit it domestically, and at rates I never saw there. And number four, we do have the worst road rage I have ever seen, including US cities and others across mostly our region and parts of Europe. I'm glad we don't have many guns here (although Allah's army has many illegal weapons which no one wants to confirm), particularly automatic weapons and small arms....But the time is coming when Australians will need them. I'm almost in the market for self-defense....rifle expert, pistol marksman....one of each will do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.