FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

11, page-5

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day HM

''Will the pressure be too great and those in early at 4 cents start to take profit while its still there.?''

My answer is no, but I can only speak for my self.
    In the article that I posted yesterday, one sentence by Mamadou Faye, stated

Speaking of Cairn's announcement last week, Faye said. "This is a real discovery. It is not fiction. It is one of the biggest oil finds ever in Senegal."

And
    “After this discovery” announced last week, “the logic” would like an evaluation of the situation to be done before the development phase, he said in press conference.
    “This can take five to six years”, underlined Mr. Faye, confirming the discovery of oil announced by the drilling operation called FAN-1 off Saloum islands at the level of the block called deep Sangomar.

And
    According to PETROSEN managing director, with the depth of water characterizing this site, no oil operation is possible without production platforms.

And
    Cairn said it was working with its partners with an interest in the block -- US group ConocoPhillips, Australian-listed FAR Ltd, and Petrosen -- to follow up on the find.

And

These two are assessing the oil well’s potential, and then developing the infrastructure needed to handle it. As things stand, follow up is slated for 2015 onwards.

I would venture, no reason to limit the upside potential, ats

My Musings Only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.