PGC 2.15% 47.5¢ paragon care limited

110,000 at 23c, page-23

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Caketin

I am not up on engineering but the medical field is extremely fragmented - I would suspect that was/is because we were such a small market that to establish a presence here was not important and many companies have or established themselves via agencies. As I understand it there are many very small operators and some or most are regional rather than national. I am referring to the market and products that PGC operate in.

So no I dont have any idea - other than when I researched the company I think they have in turn their own agents in other states but if memory serves when I went to the one AGM they seemed happy with QLD but NSW and WA were opportunities when I asked about that - However since then it has also become apparent to me that they could do with some consumables that just happen each month so I think that increases to opportunities.

I am presently writing to the CEO to suggest a share buyback and will raise your points as well - I reckon you are on the money - its relationship marketing - If you have a company willing to stock and source products and take the hassle out of your operation then you would keep buying from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.