BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

110% Cash backed!, page-11

1. 8,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Not all studies are equal mate, and I can only go off slides which are 'polished' shall we say.... but I suspect the complexity is greater than the drilling suggests. Which introduces risk to the resource - hanging together enough to predict the ounces, dilution and mining recovery. What if there are more flat lodes than steep? Or the continuity between drillholes was more fragmented ? Then your pit if effed.

Why didn't the colonel drilling out the shallow open pit mineable sections to dispel this potential myth? That would have been an easy fix to the FS and progressed the project forward.

So all the BD teams have poured over this project. Surely it's worth a 300m punt? What about the analysts? They all know what they see.

so the colonel went deep diamond drilling, spent a crap load of your money and everyone's time. Granted, the system is big and that is a positive. These Geos are academics not business people. You don't let them run projects like this, you bring in the mine Geos.

I can think of one tenacious CEO geo who would have this mining by now. ... mate just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.