NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

TShirt although based on the contingent resource, this...

1. 971 Posts.
    TShirt although based on the contingent resource, this management team would not run this up the flag pole unless they were sure about the resource as a minimum and that they can deliver.
    On the shale at Paloma the spread of wells can be 10 acres apart and producing 350,000 boe per well. The resource on shale is at the moment approximately 730 acres which equates to 73 wells alone giving 25.55mmbboe alone before we look to the conventional wells on Lower Stevens which flowed unassisted.
    What I see will happen is that the contingent resource will be up graded (I think you may suspect this also) and Paloma will in effect add substantially to the bottom line and move Neon from a junior explorer with some oil production to a oil company with some excellent exploration prospects. Looking at research reports Paloma was never priced for this to happen either risked or unrisked. With this in mind there will be a relating of Neon and those research reports will of course rerate Neon, but the point I want to make is that the current unrisked pricing of Neon will start to look like the risked price with upgrades out of Paloma and a whiff of success in Vietnam. Neon has a very strong smell of a 10-15 bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.