UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

110mt: thank you umc

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    Hi all,

Just got online today and had to quickly read thru the thread!! WOW - Happy reading.

Personally, not too fussed with the share price at the moment. True, it hasn't exactly reacted the way we all thought/hoped it would, but i've found with this stock that slow and steady always wins the day. And I much prefer that to those wild spikes and dips...

Once we get the scoping study out I'd expect a more pronounced share price reaction, and an even bigger reaction when we announce those Monster Gate Sales that we negotiate.

Given that 41% of the assay results are still to come in, what tonnage would we reasonably expect? Does the 150mt seem about right? Bungy, your thoughts on this?

What time line can we expect before before an update to the JORC? Is there more drilling currently going on at Railway or have all the rigs moved onto greener pastures (yandi, SF, Railway East and Jumbo)?

It's a shame the ASX put on a red day for such a beautiful announcement. Scary to think what it could have been on a green 150pt day. Damn Banks!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.