WMT western metals limited

Hi deltra,You wrote: "WMT is a momentum share play"I think all...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi deltra,

You wrote: "WMT is a momentum share play"

I think all speccies are momentum share plays, depending on current market conditions!

You wrote: "when the markets turn sour, this gets dumped from all angles by every man and his dog."

Doesn't every stock???

You have a third of the world using 3/4 of the current energy being produced and the BRIC countries coming online in terms of demand for energy - & don't just think on a day to day; week to week; or month to month basis. Already the price of Uranium in the short term has been a 10 bagger - that has to tell you something. Cigar Lake is under water! Nuclear power plants are not going to pop up overnight, but the Chinese & Russians especially are starting to tie up Uranium assets already for the longer term.

Anyways, WMT does not just have Uranium plays, they also other projects including Tin & Copper as well as Silver/Lead/Zinc, and a Gold project.

At the end of the day it's a simple decision - hold if you believe in this Company, or sell if you don't; however downramping a stock when you no longer hold it is beyond my comprehension and it often makes me wonder why someone would bother to waste their time and energy if they think it is a so called 'dog'.

Cheers, Pie :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.