WMT western metals limited

111 up 56 percent 111 monday no sellers left, page-9

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi dossantd,

I think WMT has a very bright future and without meaning to sound harsh I do not like to make recommendations to anyone & I can't stress enough how important it is to 'Do Your Own Research'.

But for what it's worth, there are a few things that I consider important when deciding to invest in stocks & whether to hold them short, medium or long term. I consider the following essential:-

* Quality Management
    * Excellent (preferably) low risk tenements
    * Products that will be, or are in demand
    * Low risk (including sovereign risk)

...and in my view Western Metals ticks all of these boxes! I happen to like WMT very much, I think its way oversold atm, and there are also imminent announcement/s due!

Having said the above please do not just take what I say as gospel tho, and do some research yourself. A great place to start would be to go to the Western Metals website (www.westernmetals.com.au) & perhaps ask for some other posters on HC for their honest opinions as well - good or bad, it pays to consider both!

Am heading out for dinner now so I hope you have a great night yourself & good luck with your research & decision on WMT.

Cheers, Pie :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.