EQR 11.4% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

I consider rubbish what you just posted. The news is...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    I consider rubbish what you just posted. The news is disappointing in any respect. Selling 3 million shares is not an option and you should know that. We can all be happy if the share price stays above 10c which I doubt shouldn't the company counter this disappointment with positive news on other fronts. Tara comes to mind, also the Gossan IPO. If there is any good news at all.

Again, what I find most troubling is the fact that they do not provide any current throughput numbers. I have to draw the conclusion they are too bad to be published. Otherwise they would have said something like "Well, we had our problems which are now solved and the current throughput is at 70% of name plate capacity". But they didn't and that tells me quite something.

I can live without responses to my emails. But I can not live with continued operational underperformance. Their track record so far is pretty bad and should the be unable to turn the operation around, I will sell, that's for sure. And you will not like what happens when I do! My sentiment is a HOLD now. I hope they will finally get their act together. With much lower revenues I'm curious regarding their cash position at the end of the June and particularly the September quarter. If it continues to go wrong, we might be in for another cash raising. And I guess we all have learned what this would do to the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $19.28K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84487 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.