AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

$11m EV, Gold, Zinc, Deals (Summary), page-147

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Hey bush glad you made a recovery especially with LCL and CTM. Agree with your comments. If you read my posts before it was modded you would know that I was warning posters not to get suckered in as I honestly saw this falling like a stone. Had nothing against GB. It was more that GMR was still a highly speculative play at the time and I saw posters falling head over hills over some of his coloured posts. I've made some calls on stocks that I've seen going to free fall. Have been right more often than not.

2020 has been my best year thus far and hope this run continues for all of us. I was not as active in the market the last 2 years as I thought a crash was imminent. True enough the stock market did fall although I wouldn't call it a crash. Loaded up on gold and pharma stocks after covid. Have recently invested into gaming stocks as I see that being the next big thing, especially after Microsoft mammoth purchase of Bethesda. On another note, I was actually keen to take a position in LCL although have not bought in yet. Now that you've mentioned it I'll have another look later.
    Last edited by unknownshadow: 28/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $116 11.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4236507 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 782520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.