PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Gents, Once the WDEQ (Wyoming Department of Environmental...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    Gents,

Once the WDEQ (Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality) are satisfied with our permit application, they release it for public comment for a period of 30 days. From memory, Strata (PEN subsidiary who deal with the permitting in Wyoming) have to publicly advertise (in say newspapers) that there is public comment / hearing available.

Should there be any comments (there was none for two permits being the Deep Disposal Well and Air Quality) then they have to be of substance and integrity to be heard.

Should there be no comments or worthy comments, then after 30 days the Draft Permit on public notice automatically becomes THE PERMIT TO MINE.

The Permit to Mine is the second of three main permits we need to mine and sell yellowcake. The first being the Air Quality Permit and the third being the Source Material License. The SML is needed to take uranium out of the ground.

Currently, we can legally commence civil work and construction of the mine with the Air Quality Permit, but we on HC believe that it would be prudent to wait for the DFS and at least the Permit to Mine before we do so.

The NRC deal with the SML whereas the WDEQ deal with the AQP and PTM. The NRC have targeted to issue the SML in August 2013 - however PEN believe that this can be fast tracked and there is a lot of information available to support this view.

We are targeting production of yellowcake in 4th qtr 2012.

i have recalled this information based on my own readings as well as other's other's posts - Vintage, HS and Agent among others, please excuse me if i have regurgitated any of this incorrectly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.