FBR 4.65% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

12/11 is here, page-43

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Agreed your first point. So I asked them. My query and response from Kiel below. Got back to me promptly which is always appreciated. Reply seems adequate to me so fair play move on I say. Didn't provide a dial in number so I'm assuming there isn't one so if anyone has reasonable questions, best to email them direct for an answer...or If someone that visits this forum is attending the AGM they may be able to ask a few well constructed questions on behalf of the wider audience.

"Hi Kiel,

With the upcoming AGM being held in Sydney can the companymake the option to stream the meeting for those that cannot attend? Iunderstand the company has media advisors and an IT department that couldassist.

There are a number of other shareholders that would take upthis option if available.

Is there a number to dial into the meeting as well to beable to ask questions during the meeting or an open dialog channel? I couldn’tfind any number on the Notice"

Regards

XXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hi XXXXXXXXXX,

I understand your request, but there are no plans currentlyto hold a hybrid AGM as you describe below. There are a few reasons for this,chief among them the significant cost to do it and the compliance risk. If youallow virtual or remote participation, the stream must be conducted under thesame compliance regime as the physical meeting (i.e. if something goes wrongyour meeting is effectively in breach). The share registries are the ones thathandle the organisation of a hybrid AGM and even they are a little bit wary ofthem because of the risk involved, though they continue to refine thetechnology with the belief that eventually the legislation governing thehandling of AGMs for listed companies will be updated. There’s very littleuptake of hybrid AGMs in Australia because of the legislation, the prohibitivecost, and the surprisingly low shareholder participation in it too (anecdotallyand in my own experience working across listed companies and at Computershare).

It's something we’d definitely look at in the future as away to make sure everyone has an opportunity to engage with the company, but itwon’t be happening for this one unfortunately."

Kind regards,

Kiel Chivers
     Director of Communications and CorporateAffairs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $215.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $148.4K 3.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1488242 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 855970 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.