EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

12% =469 mt coal.. 100%?

1. 490 Posts.
    Today's presentation was generally good, and clearly conveys the message to the Market. That is: How grossly undervalued EER is, compared to other, similar Coal Companies.
    Perhaps, the only thing I would have done differently (instead of "burying" it, amongst the plethora of other information), is this: I would have given the proper and deserved emphasis on two very important points:
    A). The Indicated JORC Resource was done covering ONLY 12% of the Total Coal Tenements -South and North Blackall, which, allows people to easily come up with the REAL PICTURE (Total Resource: Thus far 12%=469 MT JORC Indicated.... 100%?)...And given the above... We arrive at this:
    B).... Initial drilling in the North Tenement displays similar geological pattern as the Drilling in the South (where the initial JORC Indicated Resource over 12% of the Total area gave us 469 MT of Coal) has. That is: Large coal seams near the Surface (=Open Cut Mining)....

Then again, those who need to know (interested Big Companies....Not us), are already aware of EER's Value and potential.....

Cheers:))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.