EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

Today's presentation was generally good, and clearly conveys the...

1. 490 Posts.
    Today's presentation was generally good, and clearly conveys the message to the Market. That is: How grossly undervalued EER is, compared to other, similar Coal Companies.
    Perhaps, the only thing I would have done differently (instead of "burying" it, amongst the plethora of other information), is this: I would have given the proper and deserved emphasis on two very important points:
    A). The Indicated JORC Resource was done covering ONLY 12% of the Total Coal Tenements -South and North Blackall, which, allows people to easily come up with the REAL PICTURE (Total Resource: Thus far 12%=469 MT JORC Indicated.... 100%?)...And given the above... We arrive at this:
    B).... Initial drilling in the North Tenement displays similar geological pattern as the Drilling in the South (where the initial JORC Indicated Resource over 12% of the Total area gave us 469 MT of Coal) has. That is: Large coal seams near the Surface (=Open Cut Mining)....

Then again, those who need to know (interested Big Companies....Not us), are already aware of EER's Value and potential.....

Cheers:))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.