$12.5 Billion Job-Keeper Rort, page-7

1. 3,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    The list goes on lapdog.......As I have said previously.... I know of 3 families who's 18 - 19 year olds working part time for $50 - $60 a week all of a sudden received $600. Now if that is of 3 families I know do the addition & see how many billions were wasted there. How else do you get employment coming down during a pandemic..........create a false economy to give you enough time to win the next election I suppose.

Just like the Scomo governments inept securing of vaccines & failed rollout now we are seeing the largest & laziest waste of taxpayer money in Australia's history. They spent a lot more time tweaking robodebt than they did creating the most wasteful stimulus in our history!

Hello, anyone else see any consistencies?

No real contingencies
    Failed to secure the best vaccine as far back as June last year
    Spent record stimulus on a program with very few rules allowing unprecedented rorting on the taxpayer
    Spent more time on Robodebt which was illegal trying to take money from the most vulnerable while spending like a drunken sailor & wasted probably 20 times the price of robodebt.

The above are facts that are indisputable.

Now all we need to see is Scomo to get on telly & apologise to Victorians for the preferential treatment given to NSW & admit that the VIC's are really the gold standard on how to deal with lockdowns

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.