CST 0.00% 7.5¢ castile resources ltd

12 August Price Action, page-8

1. 5,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4013
    Yeah - I agree - nothing to do with the Petra Capital report, the usual noises about maintaining confidentiality, but drillers, geologists, field assistants, other people in camp, truck drivers, sample preppers and the labs themselves are all potential sources of leaks.

As part of the Rover Drilling Program, the Company completed drilling of drill hole 21CRD002-2A on Sunday, 1st August 2021 and dispatched the core for assaying on Tuesday, 10th August 2021. Results of drill hole 21CRD002-2A are expected on or about Friday, 20th August 2021. The Company maintains confidentiality in respect to any results from the Rover Drilling Program, including drill hole 21CRD002-2A by ensuring that only employees directly involved with processing core are exposed to any assay results. The Company also has policies in place, such as its code of conduct and continuous disclosure policy, which apply to directors, officers, and employees of the Company in respect to dealing with confidential information.

I note they say their next bunch of assays are due around the 21st August so that means the company knows there are samples in the lab being assayed right now, there is also a rig out there drilling another hole or another wedge (?) now so there could be something spectacular out at the rig or core yard. This company never seems to announce visual results with drill core photos, even though some of the drill core must be spectacular and the copper is visual, CST only ever seem to report final assays and the usual quarterlies.

Not casting any aspersions on anyone - it could even just be that a Petra Client did get a bit over excited and wanted in quite badly yesterday....that sometimes happens with thinly traded stock I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61911 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 3125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.14am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.