12 lies 12 answers by decent jews, page-3

1. 834 Posts.
    Secular zionists are definately a blot on the face of Palestine. I am a Christian, definately dont hate jews, but do see pretty clearly that what was bought with blood (ie modern day Israel was purchased by Zionists selling out Germany in WW1) will continue to be paid for in blood unfortinately by innocent Jewish immigrants drawn to the country over the past 50 years. This is a tragedy.

There will be no peace for Israel while the Government there (with US support) continue to disregard the Palestinians with their arrogance. Whilst I do not support the actions of Palestinian suicide bombers I certainly see that the creators of Israel will continue to pay for their legitimacy unfortinately with the innocent blood of their own Jewish immigrants that are murdered in the process of the current intifada.

Call me a Nazi if you want - you be wrong - Call me anti semetic if you want - you also be wrong - such comments from ignorants would only serve to confirm their own views of self importance and reveal their own Xenophobia & racist attitudes.

This is an overwhelmingly complex issue, but biblical promises were a blank cheque made out to both Jews and Arabs. I'm sorry to say it but in this vein there is nothing "Godly" about the current Israel. If anything it behaves like it is straight from the pit of hell. On this issue I tend to agree with the arabs. The US has been duped. Jewish immigrants have been duped. The game will be up when they get that temple built, & that is not that far away.

HC - for the sake of discussion please leave this post up.

Sur`geon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.