I don't see it changing in a good way ----------- to change a...

1. 82,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I don't see it changing in a good way ----------- to change a culture is a difficult thing - to change a culture of a nation to arrest a directional slide of a culture heading deeper into it's own mess - is a gargantuan task

I agree with Musk - however, they're not alone - they got the space idea from Russia - and, their military madness has a lot to do - with McCarthy - without that toxic crap - they probably wouldn't be 5% as anti communist as they are

I don't like the way America is - but, I understand that the 'idea' of America was formed with good intention - and, is a good idea ------- however, it's fallen apart because of the toxic factors in their culture and nature.

To me - the display of where the idea of America has gone wrong - is really fairly well put in Michael Moore's 'where to invade next' --

where we see people giving examples of some stunningly excellent ideas that came out of American thinking

those ideas - and, there's a lot of them - were so good - that they were adopted by many many nations - and, they work extremely well

there's one nation who is a standout for NOT adopting those ideas --------- America

crazy, but, true

There's some brilliant people in America and they do have quite a lot of good education in the classics - which is why - they have such a wonderful history of good ideas --- (as opposed to Australia - which has very little classic education in the populace) --------

but, what happens when those good ideas get out into American culture - the toxicity flushes those ideas down the drain - so, those ideas for America the nation - wither on the vine

whereas other more socially developed nations - take them up- it's really worth a look at Moore's work there - just for an example.

oh - the classical education btw -- IMO - is in great part responsible for their creativity -----------

we see an excellent example of how that works - by going no further than the last Queens Birthday honours list in Australia where Prof. Kurt Lambeck - Aussie scientist said that his major discoveries - didn't actually come from science - they came from his studies in philosophy ---

a classic study which our Liberal Party government wants to cut out - completely if they had their way ----------

wonder not where Oz is going with that kind of attitude

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.