PAR 4.08% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ahoy Maties. Long time and no edski posting here. To be honest,...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Ahoy Maties. Long time and no edski posting here. To be honest, I needed a break from all of my investments and checking on them and watching them ALL go down the toilet. All except my 5 lonely shares of NVDA. Heh,,,yep. Only 5, but that's another story.

Over my long years of not being patient and selling way too early because of dips they went thru, I promised myself, (once again!), to be patient and NOT keep repeating my mistakes. This time it really hurt, but I did manage to hold firm, not sell and recheck my decisions. I still think that there is more pain coming in the market, and it will be global, but I have been looking for that for nearly two years. My main reason for writing is that a couple of you have asked about me and I wanted to tell my PAR family I am still alive, but I haven't kept up with daily checks in the markets. As I said, I needed a break from all of the continual questioning by the share holders, in EVERY ONE of the stocks I own.

I will say that I have not sold one share of PAR during this time. I had a bid in last week for more that didn't hit, and I will try again soon. Personally I am down 74.86% with PAR. IN my weird way, I do think positive, that things WILL go wrong...and when they go right I am pleasantly surprised. Of course I can't wait to be pleasantly surprised with PAR and all of my investments. But it is what it is in this crazy world of manipulation by governments, business, and "influencers". I will hold tight with a remarkable product that can help millions of people if the powers to be, choose to let it become available to them.

So, I will follow from time to time, but I will still keep my visits low for now. All of you keep the faith, in PAR, and yourselves. If this world holds together long enough, we'll be glad we held. Mozzarc....once again, excellent work with the synopsis and greatly appreciated. Peace................................edski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $317.0K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 16000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ 531376
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.