CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi guys just remember there are quite a few wild cards in favour...

1. 10,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Hi guys just remember there are quite a few wild cards in favour of CNP. Where the bids real for a start? What offers have they received for their assets? What is happening with the US fund where offers are currently being looked at. The extension might not be the big news of the announcement there is a lot Glen could be going to put together.

Note he has been singing like a bird lately which makes me suspicious. Why has our normally silent and reserved leader become a “media celebrity” all of a sudden? I think he is getting ready to deliver a knock punch to the doubters with a big announcement. BTW with so much floating around SP could continue up if good news continues to hit.

I would be careful of a buy up before announcement not a fall. The fact good news in what ever form seems a given makes me think the market will treat this as a "no brainer". So careful you all don't miss out if the big money decides to get set ahead of news. Personally I think we are in for a very good week.

Which other stock has the potential to be a double bagger or 3 bagger in 3 working days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.