ALA 4.62% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

12 Month High, page-24

1. 4,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Hi rae915

I guess that the fact that you asked this question that you are a fairly recent investor in SUDA. The simple and quick answer to your question is yes most holders, on advise from Stephen Carter the MD of SUDA, are waiting for 2 monetizing events before 31st December.
    If you go to the company website and read the updates and letters that have been released this year you will get up to speed very quickly.
    If you want to get the outline of a movie script I suggest that you go back about 12 years and read the trials a tribulations of the transformation from a needle company to where SUDA is today. An unbelievable journey and getting close to the final chapter...... but who knows with this cliffhanger!

There are a number events coming up before November which are worth keeping an eye on, namely:

1) 29-31st October Gold Coast AusBiotech National Conference.
    The largest partnering event in Australia, bringing together industry leaders from the Asia-Pacific region.

2) 3-5 Novemer. Frankfurt Bio-Europe 2014
    This is the pre-eminent international partnering event in Europe attracting over 3000 attendees.SUDA are participating.

3) 2-6 November 2014 New Orleans, USA. ASTMH Annual Meeting.
    Attended by key opinion leaders, corporates and philanthropic funds involved in the field of malaria. SUDA has had an abstract accepted outlining the Phase 3 results of ArTiMist. This is to be presented by Dr Stephen Rulisa on 5/11/14. Dr Rusila was the lead investigator for the Phase 3 trial.

4) 20th November. SUDA AGM

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.008(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $163.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 15.5¢ $249.5K 1.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2289 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 62493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.