TCG 5.26% 20.0¢ turaco gold limited

The USA to help Kyrgyzstan to reform mining and subsurface...

1. 226 Posts.
    The USA to help Kyrgyzstan to reform mining and subsurface management legislation

09/02-2012 15:49, Bishkek – 24.kg news agency , by Julia KOSTENKO

The USA will help Kyrgyzstan to reform mining and subsurface management legislation. The Spokesperson’s Office for the U.S. Embassy to the Kyrgyz Republic informs.

Reportedly, the Government of Kyrgyzstan and the U.S.A. join efforts to attract investment in the mining sector. “The first step is to create a favorable environment for investors making additional job places, to improve public-private partnership in the sphere of subsoil and increase social responsibility of mining companies in Kyrgyzstan,” Spokesperson explained.

As noted, technical and advisory assistance will be provided to the expert group formed by the Ministry of Economy and Antitrust Policy of Kyrgyzstan within the USAID project “Reform”. “The experts plan to conduct meetings in each area for discussion draft laws with the local community, representatives of mining companies operating in the region,” added in the Spokesperson’s Office.

We should mention that the same Kumtor Gold-Mining Company has been successfully investing in social projects in the Issyk-Kul province, providing this region’s residents with work places for many years. Nevertheless, the company is criticized from the top and from below. Why doesn’t Kyrgyz Government make any attempts to keep trusted partners in the country, but attract new investors?

--http://eng.24.kg/business/2012/02/09/22878.html

Something is being done. It was China/Japan before, now the USA is interested in this country/mining industry. This is a matter of national interest. Place your bet accordingly, I have made mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $174.5K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97333 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 175052 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.