RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

12 Month Outlook for RGI, page-6

1. 3,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    Hard to say whether this is a buy atm or not... There's arguments for both buyers and sellers I think and the share price reflects that
    About 2.4m shares bought and sold at 5c over the last few weeks and RGI the only stock of mine which hasn't risen 20-50% from it's lows.
    Someone's dumping out big time, probably sick of the lack of information given to shareholders would be my guess. Can't say I blame them really.

While I still think that RGI can't force Freshero or CanniFarms to buy the units until they're ready, I find it strange that there's been no mention of any new potential client for some months now.
    Are we pursuing RavenQuest's prospective customers? How about BioCare? They were lined up to purchase some $20m worth of machines from RQB if my memory serves me correct.
    No news whatsoever on RGS is also disappointing.

I lean more towards a buy than a sell. RGI own the IP for these machines which is worth a good chunk to me. Just a matter of if the management can make something of it. If they can't then the management can be changed anyway.
    The quarterly coming had better not be a copy/paste of the last one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.