TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Hey AusZeph, personally I think the EU trials are gighly...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hey AusZeph, personally I think the EU trials are gighly important and should impact the sp once complete, the reason being is that once these are done we can submit the data and await approval for sale throughout Europe (UK) which can also lead to mutual recognition agreements for accelerated approval for Canada, Australia, New Zealand ? East Asia, South America & Middle East.

The beauty of it all is that the EU process had led to delays due to completed data packs needing to be submitted before the trial starts, which use to happen afterwards, which means we dump that trial data/results in and the application for sale is complete. We lost time in having to do so beforehand but we will now gain it all back for the approval process because it's done:)

Panda, the 20% I used was for penetration of existing Diabetic Ulcers and the cost per treatment for VitroGro is between US$30 - $40.

Remember also thos figures I used were for Diabetic Ulcers only, we will be targeting these (below) additional markets straight away also, so for that 20% market penetration I mentioned earlier and a SP of $3.30 (@ 15x PE) just for Diabetic Ulcers add the below markets also:

Venous ulcers (stasis ulcer or varicose ulcers) are wounds that are thought to occur due to improper functioning of venous valves, usually of the legs. They are the major cause of chronic wounds, occurring in 70% to 90% of chronic wound cases.[1] Venous ulcers develop mostly along the medial distal leg, and can be very painful.

Bedsores, more properly known as pressure ulcers or decubitus ulcers, are lesions caused by many factors such as: unrelieved pressure; friction; humidity; shearing forces; temperature; age; continence and medication; to any part of the body, especially portions over bony or cartilaginous areas such as sacrum, elbows, knees, and ankles. Although easily prevented and completely treatable if found early, bedsores are often fatal ? even under the auspices of medical care ? and are one of the leading iatrogenic causes of death reported in developed countries, second only to adverse drug reactions. Prior to the 1950s, treatment was ineffective until Doreen Norton showed that the primary cure and treatment was to remove the pressure by turning the patient every two hours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.