IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

12 months ago..., page-3

1. 28,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    (mrdin)

This was from Simon Cope back in July 4, 2011

It's just the same here too

Simon Crowther and I are in the UK this week for a series of meetings. In the car on the way to our hotel it struck me while listening to the news that the issues here are pretty much the same as back home. Politicians arguing over climate change and health reform, supermarkets sticking it to the farmers, taxation reform etc etc.
    So I'm wondering how the market landscape looks for a product like ours, in theory it should be similar to back home with a number of players in the market, all pretty stagnant product and pricing wise, with similar customer base and customer needs. So it will be interesting to see how well our model applies here.

Market research is an interesting thing, there's a famous quote around from Henry Ford that goes something like "if I'd asked what customers wanted they would have said a faster horse". Likewise I think if we had asked what the traditional spatial imagery customer wanted it would have been "cheaper imagery", "faster delivery" or something like that.

Instead what we have is a product which due to the feature set, relatively low costs and fully hosted service, has opened up new opportunities and provided significant ROI to our customer base, which is why we've had such outstanding levels of renewals.

I think this is a good sign that we are on the right path as we begin to look beyond Australia, and I look forward to becoming a no brainer line item in people's budgets year after year just like their utility bills and journal subscriptions.

Simon

http://nearmapcto.posterous.com/

:)))))))))))))))) ???????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.