GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Wooduk, once again an article from Jan 2009. I must say you have...

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Wooduk, once again an article from Jan 2009. I must say you have never answered the basic question of what is your interest in all of this if it isnt in the stock.

Really this is scaremongering. What company gives 2011 or 2012 projections. No banker has and further very few if any state at the moment anything as the world is unpredictable.

What is the agenda here there are no other alternatives and if Gunns doesnt survive than tell us if FEA or WFL can as they both have more gearing less vertical integration. Plus why dont you post this on the GNS forum. Are you still attacking Gunns because they are taking over as RE.

I suggest the GTP forum go back and look at the questions that were asked early in December to which none have been answered.

Oh and about disclosure:

I did own a few GTP and a few TIM but they are worthless I still own a few GNS and a whole lot more GNSPA. I have never invested in MIS nor ever will. I dont have any political affiliations and believe that if a company complies with the laws they should be allowed to carry on with business. If we dont like the laws than we should change the government by voting them out not by having small pressure groups overturning the will of the majority.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.