AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Terry, the impression I got from talking with Dr Chick and...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Terry, the impression I got from talking with Dr Chick and his feedback from talking with surgeons is that the CardioCel patch had the strength/flexibility/no calcification issues to be considered as an ideal patch for the repair of heart valves.

We also saw evidence of this in an earlier ann. from the company (14/08/2014……)

“Our sales teams have been able to generate considerable interest for CardioCel® from surgeons globally, particularly with our strong pre-clinical data and successful patient outcomes to date. Bringing our facility into production is very exciting to us and allows us to continually expand our reach by bringing CardioCel® to our customers for the repair and reconstruction of cardiac defects, including the repair of heart valves” said Mr. Rodne.

To date, CardioCel® has been used in a range of cardiovascular repair and reconstruction procedures in both adults and paediatrics, including hole-in-the-heart repairs and heart valve reconstructions. Recently, in the US, CardioCel® has been used in less-invasive robotic surgery to repair defective heart valves which is a major step forward for the use of CardioCel® in cardiovascular surgery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.