RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Not sure what part of the above business relates to diagnosis of...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 42 Posts.

Not sure what part of the above business relates to diagnosis of respiratory disease using a smartphone - could you please clarify I'm genuinely interested.

I'm glad you brought up the idea of competition, let's discuss that. In the world of business, monopoly is pretty rare. There will be copycats, well at least attempts at it especially with $100M's to be made from this concept. A smart kid could probably program this app in a weekend in a garage, who knows.
    He's why you haven't seen any competition and you won't in the near future IMO.
    1. Patents pending in Various parts of the world. Patents were submitted in 2014 - and for those who aren't aware this time delay isn't because the patent is unlikely to be approved it's because the patent offices do worldwide searches and have a lengthy enough period for anyone to claim they came up with the idea first. No-one has objected to or claimed to have created this invention first to date.
    If you infringe on a patent that is pending you are taking a risk. Should the patent be approved they can A: make a restrospective claim against you - on the other hand if it's not approved of course B: you will be fine. Why then have we not seen a single competitor come to market - perhaps option A.
    2. You are sick and want/need a remote diagnosis. Do you go for the app that has been through numerous trials from Australia, Indonesia and US or he copycat. This isn't your regular app idea - because it's health people only want the real deal. The years of prior research and development mean something - at least clinical trials can't be copied in a garage.

Anyway that's my thoughts, would like to hear others opinions or criticisms on this.
    Last edited by investorgadget: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.