bolide, I cant argue with "the point is" thats if thats actually...

1. 428 Posts.
    bolide, I cant argue with "the point is" thats if thats actually the point and I am in no way wanting to be confrontational but I think you are assuming the learnt fundamentals to which your rationale applies are true and therefor perhaps the only possible way of achieving our lifes goals. I think we sometimes need to stand back a long way to see what you are saying is only relative at that level and realise that that level is afterall temporary, possibly artificial and contrived but thankfully remains adaptable when its not working, and I think thats whats going on. Its just one of many mechanisms to facilitate lifes goals and it needs re jigging sometimes and occasionally fails...but life goes on. If you ridgidly adhere to your thinking you may well turn out to be correct but its only a mechanism to achieve a goal...does adherance get you there in the big game.....I would suggest it wouldnt for me so try to begin thinking in 1000 year licks and it might seem easier.
    Please dont think I'm baiting you I just think thats the way it is for now. My "point" is Its a game so dont try too hard to get it right.... Oh, and by the way if you lose the game you can still play but the rules have always been you come in and leave with nothing. Some people have a lot of trouble adapting to that but I assure you they do in the end. The game by the way is about giving and I definately am not refering to money or shells.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.