12 ominous signs for world financial markets, page-6

1. 10,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    nambuccca

u are not having a go at our raging bull "dub" are you - i did about seven months ago and got moderated!

mind you i have not been on general forum for a while- i do rest easy knowing most posts i put on here have been pretty well on the money about market direction. I normally posted when everyone was bearish and said i remained reaonably confident.

from memory i also stated market "could easily have a pullback" soon after it breached 5000 or was it even 5100. that was an understatement!!

now, i havent read dubs linked article, but i am somewhat bemused by the bullishness that is becoming all pervading!

I really havent done enough reading about the usa economy lately, though i have read a few articles about the amount of cash lying on corporate balance sheets and on the sidelines waiting to invest ( maybe less so now!). i guess a weak currency will help their exports and bar that inane statement, i will state the obvious and say i havent got a clue! nor have many of the pundits !

i have been trying to be disciplined and take profits and get money out of the market, but i keep finding stuff to buy!! All i know is that it is a funny situation how our market is often strongest when our currency is strongest!! i actually find as a general rule, that stocks in the market are better buying when the os instos are selling, and that is usually when the dollar is tanking!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.