LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

$12 sale, page-12

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    On a serious note, did you ever lodge your complaints to the regulatory bodies. This current purchase agreement is beyond belief if you actually spent the time and made the connections between the directors of LNR, the directors of the broking firm providing the finance, the relationship between the parties who arranged the transaction, the owners of the lease, the contribution the owners of the lease are making towards the exploration costs and what LNR actually end up with in a few years if they complete the myriad of conditions to actually own there 80% and what the final cost will be to LNR shareholders and who stands to gain if LNR was not to complete any of the purchase conditions of the contract.
    Management in my opinion need to explain to shareholders how they intend to finance the $10 million plus to complete the purchase agreement for LNR to obtain there percentage of ownership. I hope I’m not right guessing they go knock on INYATI CAPITAL door every few months as LNR DIRECTORS, INYATI DIRECTORS AND THE COMPANY which owns the lease are all related in one way or another. To come out with announcements of HIGH GRADE VISUAL SAMPLES or HIGH GRADE ROCK CHIP SAMPLES just to create a pump to issue more confetti to maintain the Ponzi scheme simply doesn’t cut it in my opinion. Should they not at least informed shareholders how they intend to pay exploration expenses, forget about how they intend to fund the purchase agreement. Will be interesting to see the current cash position which will be out in the quarterly in the next couple of weeks. I’m guessing they can’t be far off needing to go to INYATI CAPITAL with cap in hand and say we need another mil.
    I don’t even want to imagine what deal they strike this time as I can imagine the 5 day vwap will be based off .002. I don’t understand why management don’t keep shareholders more informed and up to date with proceedings within the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22.35K 5.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 60186789 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 152762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.