LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Samcharlotte77 - management don't keep us informed as they are...

1. 3,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Samcharlotte77 - management don't keep us informed as they are using us to finance their own bank balance instead of building the company for SH. They have already given themselves a huge number of shares and options before showing anything significant. Happy for them to get a bonus when they show results but we aren't even getting announcements. We have finished the first quarter of the year and the only true announcement we have received is that they sent a team out to collect samples. Big deal. Havent even informed us that this process is completed and assays are being analyzed. They said they were going to start the drilling in Feb- March. This time is gone and haven't even given an update. Probably one of the worst companies ever for communication. Disgraceful.
    It looks to me that they have given Inyati Capital Pty Ltd 533,333,332 shares to sell for 0.003c for a 6% and options commission. I reckon they are the ones releasing all these shares on the market.

The current priorities for the new acquisition include:
    • Drilling early 2024 (February - March); Not started or confirmed - NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Does this mean we have breached the agreement?
    • POW approved for 193 Aircore and 50 RC drillholes;
    • Heritage Approvals for expanded drill programs; Not confirmed or updated - NOT GOOD ENOUGH
    • Extensive soil geochemistry program across other targets. Not reported on, no report of commencement - NOT GOOD ENOUGH

NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I expect a lot better out of a company.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22.35K 5.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 60186789 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 152762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.