MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I assume Perilya will be able to trade shares on the market and...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I assume Perilya will be able to trade shares on the market and initiate corporate action like any other company, subject to normal provisions in the Corporations Act.

Perilya might even think it prudent to exercise more patience and wait until all of the permitting is in place, so that any takeover doesn't jeopardize these important hurdles.

If we agree that a corporate takeover before production is the most likely route ahead of us, then I think it vital John Lamb recently acknowledged his view on value around the Bawdwin mineral province.

In the most recent Shareholder Newsletter, John Lamb outlined three ways we could try to ascertain Myanmar Metals intrinsic value:

Net Assets -

NPV + Cash + Exploration Upside - Risk Factor

approx. A$450m + A$15m + Exploration Upside - Risk Factor = $0.26 per share.

Peer Comparison -

"3x undervalued relative to our peer group"

Industry Comparison -

Arizona Mining Transacted at A$143 tonne of contained lead equivalent metal.

A$143 x 4,868,000 MYL contained lead equivalent metal = A$696m / $0.39 per share.

I have no better view of what will happen in the future than anyone else here, but examples like these serve as a basis for management to "insist" on fair value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.