LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

121 Mining Investment Conference South Africa2024, page-10

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I wouldn't be too hung up if things take a little longer as they have been going at a cracking pace thus far and there's always something unexpected that gets in the way. I would expect Dumaguete to take any delay as a positive as he has been rather critical of how fast
    the project has been progressed and the met results are integral to the FS.
    The Feasibility Study is quite a bit of work and I prefer the document to be of good quality rather than rushed to meet a deadline. Its a big long term project and as Alexandria says, the resource isn't going anywhere (although I do like the thought of cash in my pocket sooner rather than later).

You are right though, the document doesn't give a date for when Alistair provided this information and it may have been made 3 months ago and we may still get the FS on time or close enough to it. Either way, I feel that interest will return to this sector soon enough and unless someone wants to back test for stop losses, I believe we have seen the worst of it as the end of the tunnel is very slowly but surely coming into sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.78K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 585495 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 113462 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.