LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I would think as we have a public JV with avalon it wouldn't be...

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I would think as we have a public JV with avalon it wouldn't be disclosed, both Avalon and Lepidico in my mind would want to let the market know about their synergies together, as LPD would make Seperation Rapids a much more profitable project. Also Avalon shouldnt have a concentrator or mined much at this stage as far as i'm aware. (although i believe they are building a pilot facility)

Makes me think Australian based concentrate. From the pilbara? PLS DEG AJM

Also worth noting Galaxy have recently only shipped 15000 tonnes of concentrate that we know of in 3 months due to the starting of a new higher grade pit, could there be an abundance of tailings from the other 2 depleted pits that rather be thrown out are sent to the pilot plant for further testing?

But again we have publicly disclosed our cooperation with GXY from previous testing, maybe they would only disclose if results were positive like last time?

Either way it seems DFS may have been pushed back a couple months, perhaps due to the inclusion of new feed that needs to be tested and contracts signed with the Company it belongs to who would have to commit to providing consistent lepidolite concentrate by 2020/2021.

Im fine with that. puts less risk/dependence on Alvaroess alone, moving into future plants.

Its good Joe has new things to promote about the company as we move into probably the most important year for Lepidico in terms of final planning/investment/partnerships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.