THB 6.67% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

Best to say all the other things the elite may have missed....1...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Best to say all the other things the elite may have missed....1 a run on silver by Apple, Tesla, China, samsung, Byd warren buffets baby, and all the tech companies, and all electric vehicle Ev makers, bullion dealers, Funds, Big Banks like JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and solar panel manufacturers, since silver is a prolific part of modern tech companies, it only stands to reason we will have silver runs...

2 silver by demand, the rich are 1 % the 99% will choose silver over gold as a safe haven...

3 World wide recession....yes the world econimies are falling apart....job losses everwhere and its proven they find thier way to the stock market ...and when they hear that Silver is the smartest kid on the block....the explosion will be upto and beyond 1000 times your money...yes i already done the maths ...
    in valor resources we are buying silver ounces at 9.8 cents each...
    1000 times 9.8 cents = $98 yes an ounce so im no where near $700 an ounce in my calculations...and yes it could reach 7000 times your money and its happened before in history....but you have to find silver companies that have not been noticed and get in early....the professionals go way deeper than the average joe,....

Taking into account of all factors that create trends, silver is undergoing a mass influx of factors that large corporations have been guttered trying to manipulate the price of silver down....here are 2 Bear Stearns and Duetche Bank...have a look at where thier share price was and is now...

thats enough for now dinner time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $14.80K 472.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 344014 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 92187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.