FDL flinders diamonds limited

123enen...question..., page-11

1. 1,377 Posts.
    hello Turboprop
    Agreed, we should stick to the estimate of 320-390 mill tonnes and if drilling confirms that estimate FDL will be a clear winner, particularly if the iron deposit proves high quality.
    Trade4profit has said their has been a perception issue with FDL when comparing the company when the sp was 1c versus the current position. He has said that the company holds basically the same assets now as it it did then but that the perception of those assets has changed. The only thing that I think needs to be added is that while io tenement E47/882 was held before the sp jumped as a 10 bagger, the catalyst for that jump was that a respected geologist Dr Richard Russell had lodged an estimate of a resource potential of between 320-390 mill tonnes. Dr Russell has since done more work which Dr Wills says reflects basically his earlier assessment except that there is a small increase in CID offset by a small reduction in DID. An announcement re the full results of Dr Russells assessment is imminent.

While there is speculation that the resource to be defined from the drilling program to come may indicate a larger resource, I as an investor will be more than happy if Dr Russells estimate is proven to JORC standard ie. 320-390 mill tonnes of io.

I also extend my congratulations to Trade4Profit for his favorite poster status. I will be checking out his posts more frequently as Im sure his info will be of some benefit.

Cheers
    SAV
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.