"I never understand why your shroud what are reasonable...

1. 81,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I never understand why your shroud what are reasonable responses and discussion with *** arguments and hyperbole."

you mean like asking for evidence???????

golly - that's such a bad mannered thing eh?

Listen - what you stated - "2. The Australian Army has a huge capacity to undertake overload well before triage reaches the levels of treatment vs non-treatment"

I suspect is just plain WRONG

now - all I have asked you for is evidence -- because you are saying or seem to be saying that the military can put in place large ICU support and it will make a big difference ------------- I cannot believe that

ICU needs 3 things --------- infrastructure - STAFFING and ongoing resource supply -

this is what Oz has roughly now --------------- below - you seem to think that the military from one area can raise 2 ICU units ------- of 200 beds each -------

I say - I really don't think that possible - wtf would you get qualified ICU staff for a start ----------------- you've mentioned 400 beds - in one area - that would be an absolute minimum of way over 1000 fully trained ICU staff - probably closer to 2000

I say that's sheer crap --- the entire army only has 58,000 people

look at this --

Screenshot 2021-07-22 085812.jpg
    Last edited by pintohoo: 22/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.