CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

@woteva: No doubt there will be multiple ways to ride this...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    @woteva: No doubt there will be multiple ways to ride this Silver bull market, however the opportunities on the ASX are relatively limited.

We have 3 pure Silver plays: CCU, SVL & AYN, with potentially a 4th on the way, following sale of their Gold project (ARD).

There are of course others with Silver exposure like SUM, TRY, KCN and others, however in my opinion they don't provide the leveraged exposure that the pure plays do.

So I would disagree that there are 'boundless' opportunities in this market (specifically with Silver price exposure).

CCU's rise has been reasonable steady, 5% here, 10% there, small pull backs all the way up. In my opinion the trading on the way up has not pointed towards emotional buying and the few sellers show that not many are prepared to sell at this price.

Wait until we see real speculation pickup, 50% moves in one day, etc. That is when the emotional buyers will be piling in and getting burnt on the short term moves.

I don't think we are there yet. Have a look at the depth on the buy/sell stacks, there's maybe 20-30 on each side to push around the price. Then compare that to an emotional trading stock like SBL where there is that many buyers or sellers on each side at ONE price point.

CCU has had a phenomenal rise of late and no doubt there will be pullbacks, but I think those holding at the moment will be rewarded by much higher prices later this year.

woteva, I hope you get your pullback or entry signal to get onboard and make some money, a short term pullback is of no consequence to me as I think the share price will be multiple dollars before I start offloading my 140,000 units.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.