CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

125,000 buy at 78 cents., page-50

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    R2R, have a look at the volume on MAK, previous spikes vs this one and then look at the volume on CCU vs previous spike. Volume on CCU is still relatively low, which begs the question has it really been speculative buying driving it higher? I would have thought there would be higher volume and more buyers/sellers in depth if that were the case. The way the sell depth dried up this morning it's like there are hardly any sellers at current price levels... this would seem to me like a signal that there are fewer short term traders on this ride.

I wonder how overbought SFR often looked on it's rise:

Some may call me a ramper for introducing SFR and comparing it to CCU, but I think there is a possibility that CCU could see this sort of rise (not at current Silver prices). If Silver went to $150 as woteva speculated then I think there is a chance that CCU could rise to a similar level as SFR in it's moves (e.g. we could see CCU at $6-$8, possibly higher).

That said at current Silver prices I would say CCU is coming close to being fully valued. I am happy to hold though.

chatzyboy, congrats on your position. I had around 230,000 units at one stage (peak holding), but sold some into the late 20009 rally, wishing I'd held onto them all until now (although I've done ok with where the $ went). Ain't hindsight great!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.