MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

So based on my calculations of an average depth of 30 metres and...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    So based on my calculations of an average depth of 30 metres and based on the 13 RC drill holes completed so far we have 125 million tonne of Graphitic Ore in Blocks C & D only!!!!

Obviously diamond will determine grades etc however word on site is very promising in this area based on visuals.

The initial focus as to only drill to approx 50 metres in each hole as geologists know that this runs for kilometres and kilometres especially across the high grade zones identified from the EM survey.

Why drill deep when you can construct a very shallow high grade mine with hundreds of years mine life? It is a no brainer.

Look at Table 2 on the ann from today and you will see there are 8 high grade zones identified. The initial trenching conducted on surface etc based on visuals was in the green shaded area so management were drawn to these new high grade zones by the still active EM.

More to come in the near future with drilling.

Signs are Excellent - World Class

Dont worry we will have some visitors from other forums talking it down. I guess the only question you need to ask is if they can name another listed stock that has drilled such a small number of SHALLOW HOLES with such lare intercepts. Happy to play second fiddle to SYR for the moment.

Cheers

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.