AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

126 metres of mineralisation intersected at p, page-64

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just referring back to my last two posts that contained :

1. A vertical (plan view) projection of the 126m copper ore find to the surface and its relationship to surrounding drill results. In viewing this, no perspective in relation to depth is shown. Two red bands can be ore occurring at very different depths.

2. A Section showing 12-24, and 12-18 above it and a rough infill

AVB now want to drill another twin hole 100m to the east of 12-24 and will be looking for an identical result.

But what about to the West of this 126m hit.??

APBD-12-14 is 100m to the west of 12-18 and very slightly south by 20m. It is fair to compare the two directly.

12-14 53m @ 0.8%Cu
    12-18 24m @ 1.5%Cu

However with 12-14 being slightly south and with a dip
    angle of 55deg instead of 50deg, it might be unsurprising that it has taken a better hit into the ore body.

The two dotted lines on the attached drawing represent :

Line A : 12-14 as it would have been if it had been on the same Easting. The extra dip of only 5 degrees makes a big difference as can be seen.

Line B : 12-14 as it actually is with a 20m shift south and a 5 degree extra dip. It takes a better hit again.

The Model assumption is that approximately the same ore body section continues to the west.

The test of the validity of this assumption is .."that 12-14 should hit at least two times the intercept of 12-18" It does!! 53m vs 23m !

Thus the assumption of the model, vis. that the specific ore body continues to the WEST ... is supported. That is, yet more JORC.

Note : XCN-08-18 which is to the north of 12-14 has 87m @0.8%Cu, from 88m. This is the second longest intercept I can find, after the 126m of 12-24. It is shallower. So if this shallow ore connects with the deeper ore now asserted to be directly below it.... !!!!!!

All I can say is WOW. That would be a huge JORC increase
    at PB.

So it is the Implications of this latest drill result at 12-24 that need to be considered as well.

Implications like.... the above analysis also strengthens the case for success at the next hole East of 12-24.

Will it be another Big Hit? ... yes, of course! PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.